OEMETOL 605 GT
OEMETOL 605 GT is a high performance neat cutting oil of the latest generation, based on GTL- oils. In the “Gas-to-Liquids” process synthetic base oil is produced from nature gas, oxygen and steam. The product is particularly recommended for honing and finishing processes of demanding materials. The oil is characterised by its high flashpoint, particularly good foaming characteristics and low emission.
- Free from organic nitrogen, aromatics, heavy metals, zinc, and chlorine
- Particularly recommended for honing and finishing processes
- Suitable as carrying agent for several lapping fluids
- Particularly good material compatibility
- High flashpoint
- Excellent residue characteristics
- Very good lubricating performance increases the machine productivity and reduce the tool wear.
- Low emission (Noack at 150°C: 10.3%)
- Very good foaming characteristics
- Applicationsunmixed as machining oil Viscosity 5 mm²/s
- Compatibility of materialsGrey Cast Iron, Steel , Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Non-ferrous metals
- Fields of applicationFinishing process e.g. honing, grinding