OEMETOL 615 GT
OEMETOL 615 GT is a high performance cutting oil of the latest generation, based on GTL- oils. In the “Gas-to-Liquids” process synthetic base oil is produced from nature gas, oxygen and steam. The product is characterised by his particularly high flashpoint, extreme low evaporation loss<br />and is recommended for standard and demanding machining processes.
- Free from organic nitrogen, heavy metals, zinc, and chlorine
- Very broad application area (turning, drilling, milling, grinding, etc.)
- Particularly suitable for ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Very high flashpoint
- Particularly good lubricating performance increases the machine productivity and reduce the tool wear.
- Low emission (Noack at 250°C: 23%)
- Very good foaming characteristics
- Low misting
- Applicationsunmixed as machining oil Viscosity 15 mm²/s
- Compatibility of materialsSteel, Stainless Steel, Grey Cast Iron, Aluminium
- Fields of applicationturing, drilling, milling