OEMETOL 620 GT/A
OEMETOL 620 GT/A is a high performance cutting oil of the latest generation, based on GTL- oils. In the “Gas-to-Liquids” process synthetic base oil is produced from nature gas, oxygen and steam. The product is characterised by his particularly high flashpoint, extreme low evaporation loss and is recommended for demanding machining processes due to selected EP-additives.
- Free from organic nitrogen, heavy metals, zinc, and chlorine
- Very broad application area (turning, drilling, milling, grinding, etc.)
- Suitable for ferrous metals
- Particularly high flashpoint
- Excellent lubricating performance increases the machine productivity and reduce the tool wear.
- Low emission (Noack at 250°C: 11.8%)
- Very good foaming characteristics
- Low misting
- Applicationsunmixed as machining oil Viscosity 22 mm²/s
- Compatibility of materialsSteel, Stainless Steel, Grey Cast Iron
- Fields of applicationturing, drilling, milling